Refreshment Saloon | Battlegrounds Café & Grille
Modeled after an actual Civil War-era saloon, the Refreshment Saloon provides leisurely a-la-carte dining.
Enjoy hot and cold food selections along with your favorite made-to-order coffees (lattes, espressos, iced coffee) and bottled beverages at the Battlegrounds Cafe & Grille. Choose from a variety of cold sandwiches, snacks, hot dogs, pizzas and paninis. If you’re looking to soothe your sweet tooth, we feature local favorites and ice cream, as well as warm Adams County apple dumplings.
For your convenience, order a boxed lunch for your family, small group, or couple, and dine outdoors on our patio or picnic area. Order boxed meals in advance.
Battlegrounds Café & Grille Hours:
- Daily, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., December – February
- Daily, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m., March – November
For group dining requests and accommodations, call 717-338-1243, option 5.
Refreshment Saloon Hours:
- Winter: Closed beginning mid-November after Remembrance Day Weekend | Open for group tours by reservation only
- Spring, Summer, Fall (to begin April or May): Daily, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. (Hours subject to change)
- March 15-31, 2023: Wednesdays & Thursdays, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. (Hours subject to change)
For group dining requests and accommodations, call 717-338-1243, option 5. Hours will be modified for group accommodations.
Now offering group dinners. Reservations required in advance. Call 717-338-1243, option 5.
Ask about our on-site catering to host your event at the Museum & Visitor Center. Call 717-338-1243, option 5.