Resuming Pre-Pandemic Activities & Policies, May 31
May 30, 2021
In accordance with CDC guidelines, effective Monday, May 31, 2021, the Gettysburg National Military Park Museum & Visitor Center will resume most activities and policies in place prior to the pandemic for fully vaccinated visitors.
The updated policies include the following:
- Face coverings are no longer required for fully vaccinated guests (at least 2 weeks following the final dose).
- Individuals who are not yet fully vaccinated (less than 2 weeks following the final dose) are asked to continue wearing a face covering.
- Social distancing is no longer required for fully vaccinated visitors (at least 2 weeks following the final dose).
- The museum and theaters will resume operation at full capacity.
- All films and interactive exhibits in the museum will return to full availability.
- Visitors are asked to continue the pack in/pack out policy at the bus parking lot and picnic areas throughout the complex, excluding the patio area.
Face coverings are still required for all visitors on bus tours of the battlefield.
Frequent hand sanitizing and washing is still encouraged for the health and safety of visitors and staff.