GivingTuesday Gives Back to Gettysburg
December 1, 2020
The Gettysburg Foundation is focusing on giving back to Gettysburg.
Gettysburg continues to give us – inspiration, perspective and memories. This GivingTuesday, the Gettysburg Foundation is asking you to help us give back to Gettysburg in the areas of preservation, education and destination.
Your support on GivingTuesday will help us preserve the battlefield, educate present and future generations about the significance of the Battle of Gettysburg and continue offering inspirational experiences and programming at the Gettysburg National Military Park Museum & Visitor Center.
Our goal to raise $20,000 this GivingTuesday is only possible with your support. Your GivingTuesday gift allows the Gettysburg Foundation to:
- Continue to preserve the majestic monuments and vast battlefield landscape.
- Preserve memories and bring history to life for the present and next generations.
- Provide others with a foundation for a love for history, lessons in leadership and a life-long desire to learn more.
- Give others a chance to learn history while making their own history.
- Maintain and operate the Museum & Visitor Center for all to have the opportunity to experience, explore and learn the lessons of Gettysburg for generations to come.
Become part of history with your #GivingTuesday gift and help us #Give2Gett.
To give back to Gettysburg today, visit GettysburgFoundation.org.