Professional Leadership Development
Inspired by the past. Empowered for the future.
Leaders at every level can explore the challenges and timeless lessons learned through our storied past - brought to you virtually from historic Gettysburg, Pa.
When a virtual program is preferred, let us guide you through the real-life scenarios where limited resources, communication challenges, internal politics, disruptive technology and other front-line barriers create opportunities for resilience and growth, through our virtual option.
Our virtual leadership programs can help you and your team:
- Build decisive leadership capabilities.
- Study solution-oriented communication skills.
- Navigate challenging situations internally and externally.
- Achieve future success and meet organizational goals.
- Gain inspiration and motivation from the program through virtual technology from the headquarters at the historic farmhouse of the George Spangler Farm & Field Hospital.
We will bring the battlefield lessons to you through our interactive Virtual Leadership Program. The cirriculum in our virtual program option has been developed by battlefield historians, leadership development experts and business executives and created for you and your team by our technology experts.
Select the interactive virtual option right for your organization at this time. Then, when the time is right for you and your team, consider joining us in historic Gettysburg, Pa., to enrich your professional development on the battlefield and in person at our headquarters in the historic George Spangler Farm & Field Hospital.
We look forward to working with you in further developing your team's leadership knowledge, motivation and skills.