Professional Leadership Development
Inspired by the past. Empowered for the future.
With the 6,000-acre Gettysburg battlefield as the classroom, leaders at every level can explore the challenges and timeless lessons learned through our storied past.
Let us guide you through the real-life scenarios where limited resources, communication challenges, internal politics, disruptive technology, and other front-line barriers created opportunities for resilience and growth.
Our leadership programs can help you and your team:
- Build decisive leadership capabilities.
- Study solution-oriented communication skills.
- Navigate challenging situations internally and externally.
- Achieve future success and meet organizational goals.
- Gain inspiration and motivation from the program's on-battlefield headquarters at the historic farmhouse of the George Spangler Farm & Field Hospital.
Our engaging curriculum has been developed by battlefield historians, leadership development experts, and business executives. Select from our most popular programs, including immersive virtual options, or customize a program specifically for your organization.
At the Completion of Your Battlefield Experience
Completing your leadership program on-site offers the option to reward your group for its effort and progress with a reception at a historic site or a tour of the Gettysburg Museum of the American Civil War to conclude your program.
Make Your Decision
Email us or call 717-339-2161 to customize
your on-site or virtual leadership program today.
In the Footsteps of Leaders® Headquarters:
Kinsley Leadership Center at
the George Spangler Farm
Directions on your mobile device:
488 Blacksmith Shop Rd
Gettysburg, PA 17325
Google Maps | Apple Maps