EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP PROGRAM:
In the Footsteps of Leaders
Real people. Real decisions. Real outcomes.
Inspired by the actions of real-life decision makers at the Battle of Gettysburg, In the Footsteps of Leaders places your team on the front lines for an immersive experience on the historic battlefield. Together you will learn the lessons of communication, strategic planning, team building, adaptability and decision making that will determine either victory or defeat.
Increase the ability to address conflict and lead through challenging situations
Build and develop senior leadership skills
Meet specific organizational challenges and prepare for future opportunities
A Leadership Program Designed for Your Business
In the Footsteps of Leaders can be tailored to the individual needs of your organization—from a one-day encounter on the battlefield to a three-day event that utilizes Gettysburg National Military Park, the Soldiers’ National Cemetery, the town of Gettysburg and our state-of-the-art Museum & Visitor Center. We work with you on programming to meet your unique leadership education needs.
Our Unique Offerings
- A team of knowledgeable Licensed Battlefield Guides, licensed by the National Park Service, who weave battlefield history with the decisions made by military leaders.
- A full array of experiences at Gettysburg National Military Park Museum & Visitor Center including the film, A New Birth of Freedom, historic Gettysburg Cyclorama painting and inspiring galleries in the Gettysburg Museum of the American Civil War.
- Access to historic structures on the Gettysburg battlefield through our partnership with the National Park Service.
- Meeting spaces for large or small groups with catering services.
- Meet our leadership experts who deliver a unique, customized experience for your organization.
In the Footsteps of Leaders emphasizes essential precepts of decision-making: people, their decisions and the successful or unsuccessful results based on those decisions.
For more information about In the Footsteps of Leaders and to plan your leadership program, call 717-339-2151 or email us.
What Participants are Saying:
“An outstanding event marked by very knowledgeable professionals who were both very kind and excellent communicators. Informative, educational, and enjoyable, made for a rewarding learning experience.”
—Sean O’Doherty, Trader Joe’s
“Please accept my heartfelt thanks for one of the best leadership education experiences of our lifetime … The lessons we learned here will carry us through a lifetime of business challenges and make us a collectively better company.”