Executive Leadership Program
Open Enrollment for the Gettysburg Foundation's Executive Leadership Program: In the Footsteps of Leaders
Spring 2019 Session: Thursday, April 4, 2019
This one-day program is open to anyone, you don't have to be with an organization or corporation to participate--all you need is a desire to learn leadership lessons on the battlefield from our expert team!
Reserve and guarantee your place in this exciting and rewarding program. One full day of history, leadership lessons that are still directly applicable to your work today--and camaraderie--for just $350.
Participants experience the Gettysburg battlefield first-hand, learn from Gettysburg’s most famous leaders, and are inspired by the courageous actions and decisions of soldiers at every level. Gettysburg Foundation’s, In the Footsteps of Leaders program is the premier source for corporate, non-profit, government, military and educational organizations needing leadership education. Enroll in a one-day encounter or a three-day event; our programs are tailored to your unique organizational goals.
A Leadership Program Designed for Your Business
In the Footsteps of Leaders can be tailored to the individual needs of your organization—from a one-day encounter on the battlefield to a three-day event that utilizes Gettysburg National Military Park, the Soldiers’ National Cemetery, the town of Gettysburg, and our state-of-the-art Museum and Visitor Center. We work with you on programming to meet your unique leadership education needs.
Our Unique Offerings
- A team of knowledgeable Licensed Battlefield Guides, licensed by the National Park Service, who weave battlefield history with the decisions made by military leaders.
- A full array of experiences at Gettysburg National Military Park Museum and Visitor Center including the film, "A New Birth of Freedom", historic Cyclorama painting, and 12 inspiring museum galleries.
- Access to historic structures on the Gettysburg battlefield through our partnership with the National Park Service.
- Meeting spaces for large or small groups with catering services.
- Meet the experienced logistics experts who coordinate every detail so you can focus 100% on developing your team.
In the Footsteps of Leaders emphasizes essential precepts of decision-making: people, their decisions, and the successful or unsuccessful results based on those decisions.
For more information about In the Footsteps of Leaders and to plan your leadership program, please call 717-339-2151 or email us.
What Participants are Saying:
“An outstanding event marked by very knowledgeable professionals who were both very kind and excellent communicators. Informative, educational, and enjoyable, made for a rewarding learning experience.”
—Sean O’Doherty, Trader Joe’s
“Please accept my heartfelt thanks for one of the best leadership education experiences of our lifetime … The lessons we learned here will carry us through a lifetime of business challenges and make us a collectively better company.”