You have the resume.
We have the history.
Put your skills to work with us. Join our team in Gettysburg and help us in preserving the battlefield, creating a memorable visitor experience and educating the public about democracy.
If you want to make a difference and spark compassion and preservation of Gettysburg, consider joining our team.
Custodian – Full time & Part time
The Gettysburg Foundation is looking for energetic, flexible, customer service oriented individuals to join our Custodial Team. Duties include the following:
- Keep building and property in a clean and orderly condition, performing routine maintenance tasks.
- Scrub, sanitize, supply and maintain restroom facilities.
- Gather and empty trash and recyclables.
- Sweep, mop, scrub and vacuum floors.
- Dust furniture, walls, pictures, ledges and exhibits.
- Follow established procedures/techniques for use of chemicals.
- Train new employees of custodial operations and cleaning program.
- Track incoming and outgoing inventory supplies.
- Assume responsibility for custodial duties in the absence of regularly assigned custodial staff.
- Assist the Facilities staff with compendium procedures.
- Responsible for the opening and/or closing procedures of the facility.
Applicants must be available days, weekend days and holidays.
Send completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at the Ticket Counter inside the Gettysburg National Military Park Museum & Visitor Center, 1195 Baltimore Pike, Gettysburg.
Facilities Technician Level 2 – Full time
POSITION SUMMARY: Assist in controlling the maintenance of equipment, machinery, and buildings for all Gettysburg Foundation facilities. Responsible to perform general facility maintenance in both an electrical and mechanical nature.
The job description includes a list of skills and requirements necessary to be successful in this position.
Send resume and cover letter or a completed application by email to email@example.com or drop off at the Ticket Counter inside the Gettysburg National Military Park Museum & Visitor Center, 1195 Baltimore Pike, Gettysburg.
Digital Marketing Ad Specialist – Full time
POSITION SUMMARY: The Marketing Ad Specialist will play a key role in the success of our advertising campaigns. Responsibilities in this role will include the development of a PPC strategy, set-up and implementation of campaigns and reporting on campaign performance. The successful candidate will need a background in managing multiple Google ad campaigns and a passion for helping us grow.
- Four-year college degree or trade school preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum of one year of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and paid search (PPC) experience
- Two or more years of experience working with Google ad campaigns
- Experience with Google Analytics and other website analytics tools
- Experience working with AdWords
- Experience in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere & After Effects)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- HTML and Kentico experience are a plus
Send resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Gettysburg Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.