Come work with us
If you enjoy history and being a part of it, consider joining the Gettysburg Foundation team at the Gettysburg National Military Park Museum & Visitor Center.
The Gettysburg Foundation team is passionate about preserving two of our nations historic treasures, creating an exceptional, inspirational and educational visitor experience and exuding a positive and pleasant work environment.
From philanthropy and event planning to visitor services, custodial, administration and entertaining, we offer a variety of employment opportunities. Working for the Gettysburg Foundation has its benefits.
- Retirement plan
- Discount in the Refreshment Saloon and the Museum Bookstore
- Free parking
- Special tour opportunities at historic sites
Full-time employees also are offered:
- Free admission to the Film, Cyclorama & Museum Experience
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Paid time off/leave
Seasonal – Facilities Technician Level 3B
We are looking for a candidate to join our Facilities department for the season. An overview of duties, abilities and requirements include:
- Assist with set up and tear down for events
- HVAC filter replacement
- Perform general upkeep of the facilities and trash pickup around the complex
- Work irregular hours including some late evenings
- Perform hands-on maintenance duties as conditions dictate
- Work outdoors and be on your feet most of the day
- Possess a valid driver’s license
Review the full job description. Interested candidates should apply in person at the Gettysburg National Military Park Museum & Visitor Center, 1195 Baltimore Pike, Gettysburg or email a completed employment application to [email protected].
The Gettysburg Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.
Gettysburg Foundation Employment Application
Explore volunteer opportunities with Gettysburg Foundation