Take the Gettysburg Quiz and test your knowledge about the Battle of Gettysburg and the American Civil War.
1. How did Devil’s Den get its name?
2. What was the first organization established for the purpose of memorializing the field at Gettysburg?
3. Who introduced legislation in Congress that created Gettysburg National Military Park?
4. What was the make of the most common carbine used at Gettysburg?
5. What year was the Eternal Light Peace Memorial dedicated?
6. Who was the superintendent of nurses at Gettysburg?
7. Who was in charge of Camp Letterman at Gettysburg?
8. Who was placed in charge of removing Confederate dead from the battlefield for reburial after the war? How much was he paid?
9. How many steps are there in loading a Civil War rifled musket?
10. The Battle of Gettysburg was fought on what days of the week in 1863?