Facility Rental at the Museum
Gettysburg Facility Rentals at the Gettysburg National Military Park Museum and Visitor Center
The Gettysburg Foundation operates the Gettysburg National Military Park Museum and Visitor Center in partnership with the National Park Service to enhance interpretation of the story of the Battle of Gettysburg. For special occasions, the Gettysburg Foundation offers the use of the Museum and Visitor Center for private events for those interested in the Battle of Gettysburg.
Are you planning to host a special reception, business meeting or conference in Gettysburg? Facility rentals are available through the Gettysburg National Military Park Museum and Visitor Center. The facility features public and private meeting spaces featuring state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment. Catering can also be arranged.
For more information about Museum and Visitor Center facility rentals, contact our Special Events Consultant:
Phone 717-338-1243, ext. 2108
Gettysburg Facility Rentals Highlights for Museum and Visitor Center
- Ample space for after-hours events, including receptions, dinners and meetings
- Meeting rooms for board gatherings, workshops and seminars
- In-house catering services for buffets, sit-down dinners and cocktail affairs
- Exclusive access to a nationally renowned museum
- Private viewing opportunities of the Battle of Gettysburg Cyclorama, the largest painting in the country
- Plenty of free parking and motorcoach access
- Dedicated events staff ready to help make your event a moment in history for your guests
Request a Quote, Make a Space Reservation at the Museum and Visitor Center
Request a Quote
E-mail Debbie Joyner, special events consultant, or telephone 717-338-1243, ext. 2108 to request a facilities rental quote.
Make a Space Reservation
Please complete our space reservation request form to help us start planning your next event.
When opening the space reservation request form (Microsoft Excel document), please select the “enable macros” command. This command will allow you to mark the form and e-mail it to Debbie Joyner, special events consultant. If you do not see the “enable macros” option, select the Tools tab, select Macros and select Security. Choose the “medium” security level in that list. Close the document and reopen it. The option to “enable macros” will display, allowing you to complete the form electronically.
View Floorplans for the Museum and Visitor Center