Museum and Visitor Center Rental
Are you planning to host a special reception, business meeting or conference in Gettysburg? Facility rentals of the Gettysburg National Military Park Museum and Visitor Center are available through the Gettysburg Foundation.
10% off of facility rentals in November and December 2016. Contact Debbie Joyner to book today! email@example.com; 717-338-1243, ext. 2108.
Completed in April 2008, this well-appointed 139,000 square-foot building is one of only four LEED Gold Certified museum facilities in the country, featuring public and private meeting spaces with state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment and a host of additional amenities:
- Ample space for after-hours events, including receptions, dinners and meetings
- Meeting rooms for board gatherings, workshops and seminars
- In-house catering services for buffets, sit-down dinners and cocktail affairs
- Exclusive access to a nationally renowned museum
- Private viewing opportunities of the Battle of Gettysburg Cyclorama, the largest painting in the country
- Plenty of free parking and motorcoach access
- Dedicated events staff ready to help make your event a moment in history for your guests
Start planning your next event
For more information or to request a quote, contact our facility events and rentals manager:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 717-338-1243, ext. 2108 to request a facilities rental quote.