Museum and Visitor Center Rental
Are you planning to host a special reception, business meeting or conference in Gettysburg? Facility rentals of the Gettysburg National Military Park Museum and Visitor Center are available through the Gettysburg Foundation.
Completed in April 2008, this well-appointed 139,000 square-foot building is one of only four LEED Gold Certified museum facilities in the country, featuring public and private meeting spaces with state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment and a host of additional amenities:
- Ample space for after-hours events, including receptions, dinners and meetings
- Meeting rooms for board gatherings, workshops and seminars
- In-house catering services for buffets, sit-down dinners and cocktail affairs
- Exclusive access to a nationally renowned museum
- Private viewing opportunities of the Battle of Gettysburg Cyclorama, the largest painting in the country
- Plenty of free parking and motorcoach access
- Dedicated events staff ready to help make your event a moment in history for your guests
Start planning your next event
For more information or to request a quote, contact our facility events and rentals manager:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 717-338-1243, ext. 2108 to request a facilities rental quote.