Annual Giving Societies
As a member of a Giving Society, you hold the future of America’s past in your hands. Upon enrolling in a Gettysburg Foundation Society, you will play an active role in Gettysburg’s lasting legacy and become part of a distinguished group of individuals from around the world who are taking the lead in ensuring the preservation of this hallowed ground and its lessons of honor, courage, and sacrifice for future generations.
1863 Society—Two Adults and Children ($1,863)
As an 1863 Society member, you’ll be invited to be a guest at the Gettysburg Foundation’s annual “June in Gettysburg” event where you can participate in exceptional tours and interact with historians, authors and other special guests throughout this two-day signature event.
Gettysburg Society—Two Adults and Children ($5,000)
Membership in the Gettysburg Society entitles you to all benefits of the 1863 Society, plus a special invitation to the exclusive Gettysburg Society reception during “June in Gettysburg.”
Annual Giving Societies receive all member benefits
- Complimentary admission to the Cyclorama, Film and Museum Experience at the Gettysburg National Military Park Museum and Visitor Center
- 10 percent discount in the Gettysburg National Military Park Museum Bookstore
- Discounts on public programs and invitations to member-only events
- Discounts at Gettysburg businesses — exclusive only to Friends members
- Volunteer opportunities at the Gettysburg National Military Park Museum and Visitor Center
- One-year subscription to the Friends of Gettysburg quarterly newsletter, including member registration, letters from the President of the Gettysburg Foundation and the Superintendent of Gettysburg National Military Park, historical articles and much more
- Access to the members-only section of the Gettysburg Foundation website
- Gettysburg Foundation gift
- Access to the Finfrock Center and Barbara’s Library located at the Rupp House
- Invitations to First Corps-only events
- Special communications for First Corps-only members
- Framed First Corps certificate
- Collectible Gettysburg Foundation gift
- Six guest passes to the Cyclorama, Film and Museum Experience at the Gettysburg National Military Park Museum and Visitor Center
- Receipt of the President’s Letter
Learn More About the Gettysburg Annual Giving Societies
E-mail the Gettysburg Foundation’s Chief Development Officer or call 717-339-2150 for more information on this leadership opportunity.