- The Story of Dr. Jacob Ebersole Saturday, May 13 at the Gettysburg Lincoln Railroad Station
- Poet and writer Nancy Cook is Gettysburg's new Artist-in-Residence
- Successful Prescribed Burn Completed at Little Round Top
- New Gettysburg Farmsteads and Battlefield Tours Begin April 8
- “Great Task” Youth Leadership Program at Gettysburg National Military Park Now Accepting Applications
- “An Evening with the Painting” Special After-hours Exclusive Program April 29
- Recruits Will Rehabilitate the Historic Apple Orchard at George Spangler Farm on Sunday, March 26
- Itamar Reiner is Gettysburg’s new Artist-in-Residence
- New Exhibit Spotlight to open March 2 at Gettysburg National Military Park Museum & Visitor Center
- “An Evening with the Painting” Special After-hours Exclusive Program
Open 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. daily
And downtown shuttle info
We welcome groups
Online, by phone, in person
Safety, parking and more
Battle of Gettysburg intro
Brush, Mold, Chisel, Pen
For everything Gettysburg
Calendar of Events
- April 29, 2017
- April 29, 2017
- April 30, 2017
Join a Licensed Battlefield Guide, licensed by the National Park Service, for a special 2-hour battlefield bus tour that covers the story of the battle of Gettysburg while viewing nearly a dozen historic farms on the battlefield. More information here.
Gettysburg Foundation and Gettysburg National Military Park are pleased to announce the debut of an exciting new exhibit March 2 dedicated to one-of-a-kind artifacts from the world-class collection of the Civil War Museum of Philadelphia. Learn more here.
After much consideration and deliberation, the Foundation has decided not to hold the Sacred Trust Talks event in 2017. For more information, please click here.
We're inviting you to subscribe to Gettysburg Families email newsletter from The Gettysburg Foundation. Each quarter, we send you information on what we're up to, with events and activities the whole family can enjoy. It's free and we'd love to have you become part of our family! More information here.