- “An Evening with the Painting” Special After-hours Exclusive Program June 30
- Special Programming at the George Spangler Farm Civil War Field Hospital Site: July 3
- Secrets of the Cyclorama - July 22
- Just Plain Train Talks - The Story of Sarah Cook Myers July 22
- Gettysburg Foundation President, GNMP Chief of Interpretation on the Relevancy of the Gettysburg Address
- Photographer William Bretzger will be the June/July Gettysburg Artist-in-Residence
- The George Spangler Farm Civil War Field Hospital Summer Season Opens June 9, 2017
- Ford Family Day at the Gettysburg National Military Park Museum & Visitor Center Saturday, August 5, 2017
- Gettysburg Foundation Recruits’ Centennial Cider Raises More Than Glasses
- Gettysburg Foundation Announces New Board Member
Open 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. daily
Battle of Gettysburg intro
Online, by phone, in person
Brush, Mold, Chisel, Pen
And downtown shuttle info
We welcome groups
Safety, parking and more
For everything Gettysburg
Calendar of Events
- June 30, 2017
- July 1, 2017
- July 1, 2017
The George Spangler Farm Civil War Field Hospital Site is open Friday - Sunday during the summer season. For this weekend only, the farm will be open to the public on Monday, July 3, for a special program, presented by a pair of Licensed Battlefield Guides with many years of medical experience.
Event Network will hold author book signings in the Museum and Visitor Center July 1 - 3. See the schedule for specific authors and their signing times.
The George Spangler Farm Civil War Field Hospital Site is now open, Friday through Sunday. Shuttle tickets are required. For more information, click here.
Gettysburg Foundation and Gettysburg National Military Park are pleased to announce the debut of an exciting new exhibit March 2 dedicated to one-of-a-kind artifacts from the world-class collection of the Civil War Museum of Philadelphia. Learn more here.
After much consideration and deliberation, the Foundation has decided not to hold the Sacred Trust Talks event in 2017. For more information, please click here.
We're inviting you to subscribe to Gettysburg Families email newsletter from The Gettysburg Foundation. Each quarter, we send you information on what we're up to, with events and activities the whole family can enjoy. It's free and we'd love to have you become part of our family! More information here.